My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080328

petrus and me...

...spending a day at home, after he insists that I shouldn't go to work today.

Still nauseous from the colics and a bit irritable, I think it's better for me to rest the pain at home so I called in sick and plan to go get an MC for myself later.

(no, I cannot sign my own MC slip)

Like promised here's a little something about kidney stones... wrote it since last night but fell asleep on the computer after a few extra pills of pain killer and muscle relaxants...

Writing this article reminds me of medical school days loooong time ago...

4 comments:

Japrin said...

so.. ko bertugas di mana ni buss?

ARTEo said...

kerja biasa-biasa... di Jabatan Kesihatan

Japrin said...

i.c.. hehe.. samalah bah kita ni. sa d doe..

ARTEo said...

DOE tu di mana? sorry sya blur bah...