My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080319

cafe archive: serene...

originally posted on Cafe Philosoffee 2007-04-26

SERENE

Few weeks back I was sent to attend a course on Malaria in KK while I was in the middle of resetting the working environment, after an episode of miscommunication at my work place, and a few human-resource matters to solve... and having to face a severe shortage of staff at the clinic. With a heavy heart, I yielded to the whole event, going away with a thousand and one unresolved issues in my mind...

On the way over, I decided to shift out of the vehicle and sat at the cargo compartment of our ride. With my camera in hand, it was an experience not many were given an opportunity of. All the way from Ranau to Tanjung Aru...

How many of us has had the luxury of standing at the back of a truck, wind blowing on the face, breathing in cool air, going through a thick fog, watching clouds formations, waving to village children, contemplating the beauty of nature... all while going to work?

Yea, in the midst of everything that could go wrong actually went wrong, I was shown that life is beautiful.

p/s:
Please allow colours for just this one post. They are not intended for PATCH in the first place...
PicHarmonics @ Philosoffee

No comments: