My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080311

perbualan pagi ni...

Baru saja saya habis memikirkan tentang dilema sebagai pihak ketiga dalam mana-mana perbincangan, saya berbual pula dengan seorang rakan tentang (isu-isu persendiriannya) dan saya rasa saya tidak ada mengimposkan pendirian saya sendiri dalam hal ini... adakah?

***************************************************************
perbualan melalui yahoo messenger, semua nama dan identifikasi telah dipadamkan (kecuali saya sendiri) dan semua watak ada kaitan dengan yang hidup atau yang mati... tiada teks di sini telah diubahsuai termasuk kesalahan ejaan dan juga bahasa asal telah digunakan... dengan kebenaran.

Q: hey
ARTEo: hello
Q: if "M" asks u out for her birthday dinner, would u come?
ARTEo: her birthday dinner is somewhere in october
Q: hehe..sorry, that was rude, lemme rephrase that: GOOD MORNING
Q: yea..I know
Q: let's say bah
ARTEo: haha
ARTEo: as in now in my current state of mind?
Q: yes
ARTEo: i would
ARTEo: and i would bring her a present too
ARTEo: hahaha
ARTEo: why?
Q: really?
ARTEo: your ex is suspiciously trying to patch up?
ARTEo: hahahhaa
Q: sheesh..
Q: well, I don't know..
ARTEo: hah
ARTEo: on the dot, eh?
ARTEo: you're getting predictable, Q...
Q: the other day "JKL" called and asked if I've been talking to him
ARTEo: him being...
Q: heheh..predictable is my middle name
Q: "K"
ARTEo: owh
ARTEo: the "stuck-in-between-2-best-friends" dilemma
ARTEo: go on...
Q: and when I told him that I don't make a point to talk to "K" again, he gratuitiously let out a "I don't know if he's still with the gf anymore"
Q: as if it's got anything to do with me
Q: and tomorrow's his b'day
ARTEo: ...ah an opening...
Q: tonight he's asking out for a drink
Q: and, seriously I don't EVER wanna see him again
Q: but he celebrated my b'day with me last year
Q: and brought a present I really liked
Q: so...
ARTEo: if you feel strongly about that, then... brb...
Q: ok
ARTEo: hello
Q: hi
ARTEo: then, do what you think is right la...
ARTEo: sorry the aircond man was here to do servicing...
Q: ahahaha
Q: here it's too cold!
ARTEo: hehe
ARTEo: i think... i just think...
Q: well, I'd like to act like we're all good friends now and I'm ok seeing him around again but thing is, I'm not sure
ARTEo: that you shouldn't be obliged just because he bought you something you really liked last yr
Q: I might think I'm ok but I might as well get ruffled again when I see him
ARTEo : or else you'd feel indebted forever
Q: uhuh..
Q: haha..
ARTEo: ah... then listen to the heart, girl
Q: I just think it's best we get away from each other's paths for good
ARTEo: hmm... i would like to imagine what he'd feel abt that kind or eternity...
Q: I don't know what "JKL" is doing (suddenly suggesting that "K" and I go out for coffee, sheesh!)
ARTEo: but you got to do what is only right for urself
Q: ok
Q: so I won't turn up tonight
Q: hehe
ARTEo: get an excuse or something
Q: yea..
Q: seriously, do u think exes can be genuine friends?
Q: I dont think so
ARTEo: if only both parties are platonic about their relationship from then onwards
ARTEo: but that is rare and difficult
Q: yea, it is difficult!
Q: especially now that I haven't gone out with anyone after him
ARTEo: hey, i just want to get ur opinion... did I in any way impose my own stand on your decision today?
Q: I'm afraid my so-called girly emotions might get stirred
Q: nopes..
ARTEo: hehehe
ARTEo: really?
Q: yea.. which one? the imposing opinion?
ARTEo: yep
ARTEo: ...ang 1 more thing
ARTEo: if I were to erase the names and all identification from our last conversation (today) would you allow me to use it in my blog?
Q: sure
Q: hehe
ARTEo: i'm making a point on a philosophy on counseling i am thinking about...
ARTEo: thanks..
Q: welcome..

******************************************************************

No comments: