My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080324

of what we leave behind.....

Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard
played by Patrick Stewart
Star Trek: Generations

It is both scary and sobering to be reminded of what should take greater importance in life, to live it rather to worry about how would we leave it. I realise that I have the tendency to ask myself, what is the legacy I leave behind, should I make an exit today..." and this thought has given me much more to think about than what I started with... unnecessarily I must say.

Life is now. Life is here.


No comments: