My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080328

going miri for jazz... jazz... jazz...

After much contemplation on this, I've decided to just get on with it... after all, it is still Jazz so I won't live to regret going, right...

(Sheens wish you're around, really!)

I'll be staying a tad bit longer than I'd expect, just to get the RM 9.90 (not inclusive of the 400% hidden charges of course) ticket... but actually I'll end up spending more for accommodation, ha..ha.. biarlah asal I dont free-free give my money to AirAsia ha..ha..

Jazz! Here I come...

2 comments:

hazel darwisya said...

ppl frm k go to miri,vice versa.i'm goin to kk this comin holiday!wanna go to manukan island again..=)

ARTEo said...

HI ZIEYA

TO GET TRAFFIC INTO UR BLOG, YOU HAVE TO EXCHANGE LINK WITH PEOPLE... SO OTHER VISITORS CAN COME TO YOUR BLOG THROUGH THEM... OTHER WAY IS TO TAG YOUR ENTRIES, AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE (BUT I DONT DO THAT)... TRY IT... I'VE LINKED YOU INTO MY BLOG... :)