My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080322

chasing sunset...

The weather was unusually beautiful towards afternoon today but it suddenly changed after 2... Fortunately the rain stopped around 4 and there was an opportunity to go catch the sunset together with Ramesh and Jr.

Beautiful sunset... I wasn't too crazy about the clouds, but it would be much better if there weren't so many people around...

all photos by ARTEo / PicHarmonics Photography
all rights reserved


The coloured version of these pictures are in my flickr.


2 comments:

XiGorX said...

the sunset was good I think..Or, maybe it's just that I haven't seen it for such a long time..hehehe..niceeeeeee..I mean the last pic..hahaha..

ARTEo said...

hey man, thanks... hahaha saja bah tu puji silhuette sendiri! hahaha