My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080324

more human...?

On Yahoo! Messenger this morning...

"...
ARTEo: but hey, i decided to swallow the pill...

ARTEo: might as well savour the bitterness...

ARTEo: ha...ha...haa

ARTEo: well, i believe we all have options in life...

ARTEo: choose to like to dislike

ARTEo: to go out with, to ignore

ARTEo: to be friends, to stop at a level

Theophilus: well, I'm not the person who dislikes someone just because someone tells me to

Theophilus: but to completely ignore someone as a friend? I don't think that's Christian

ARTEo: ...i guess it all comes down to the very basic thing... what is this relationship have in store for one...

ARTEo: Christian or non christian, i dont think that's Human

ARTEo: i dont know...

ARTEo: Religion is there because one is trying to prove that God exists

Theophilus: but we know that he does...

ARTEo: but if one is already convinced of that, i think that a person can then become a Person because he no longer needs to prove that

ARTEo: i don't know...

ARTEo: just a philosophy i am thinking of....

ARTEo: ...does a person need to strive to be recognised as a Christian?

ARTEo: or does Christianity translates as humanity when the heart is right...

Theophilus: no..one doesnt wear Christianity as a brand

ARTEo: well, one may not, but the everybody else minus that one is...

ARTEo: it's something that we see in church, out of church, religious conversations etc...

Theophilus: haha...well I haven't been around long enough to really see that

Theophilus: I only know that being a Christian is supposed to affect ur choices

ARTEo: yea... we may not grow out of our Christianity, but we can probably grow into our Humanity

Theophilus: hmm..whatever that causes

ARTEo: i tend to think that it's a natural progression

ARTEo: rather than to think that it is caused by a certain something

ARTEo: ...the Dark Night makes you more human...

ARTEo: (hey can I post this up in my blog?, I'll do with a pseudonym for you)

ARTEo: ha...ha...ha...

Theophilus: bah

Theophilus: hehehehe

ARTEo: yay, thanks

Theophilus: don't mind when I go quiet, I'm editing my meeting minutes

ARTEo: http://picharmonics-blog.blogspot.com/

ARTEo: no worries.....

ARTEo: i have a new blog...

ARTEo: to put pictures...

ARTEo: and philosophy...

Theophilus: hahaha......
... "


No comments: