My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080329

the age of photox has begun...

I've been trying to hold on to the minimal manipulative stand on photoshoping my pictures for so long, although I know resistance to the technology is indeed futile... I have been using Photoshop Elements that came with the camera (version 2.) and yea, there are some neat tricks in the magazine that I cannot do with Elements 2.0.

Quoting a book: Complete Digital Photography by Tom Ang:
If you aspire to serious work in digital imaging, you cannot go far without Photoshop... indeed, when you start to become impatient with its [Elements] limitations, you know you're ready for Photoshop.

Well, here's to conformity... shameful me. Cheers.

And now: pimples, patches, uneven skin tones, crow's feet BE GONE!

No comments: