My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080330

man's best friend(s)...

This evening I was there at the Malaysian Kennel Assoc meeting with Mesh and Jr, and to my great surprise... and delight... they've gotten another puppy into their pack and I had the duty of holding on to it while they train their other more senior puppies...

Puppies are greater attention getter, and stronger chick magnets than blogging would ever be, so I found out (not for the first time)... haha... I am so getting one for myself.

And this new chap in the pack in christened Rocky, a White Labrador. While holding on to Rocky, it fell asleep in my arms and that magical feeling really made my day...

p/s Dude, can I be Rocky's Godpa?

1 comment:

XiGorX said...

okay..1 pack of ProPack every month, toys, treats and vaccination for the first 3 months..emm..buliiiii??hehehe