My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080319

cafe archive: life is good...

originally posted on Cafe Philosoffee 2007-04-16

LIFE IS GOOD

Life is good not because it is easy

Life is good in the moments of sorrow
Life is good in the moments of fear
Life is good in the moments of doubt
Life is good in the moments of conflict
Life is good in the moments of betrayal
Life is good in the moments of crisis
Life is good in the moments of loss

For how else would I learn to be joyful
For how else would I learn to be courageous and strong
For how else would I learn to have faith
For how else would I learn to be a peace-maker
For how else would I learn to trust in love and friendship
For how else would I learn to shut up and listen to Him
For how else would I learn to appreciate and count my blessings

Life is good
and in most instances, it needs not any reasons
Life is good
just because
Life is good

2 comments:

Julie Nygaard said...

How true it is!
Wonderful blog -I'll be back!

ARTEo said...

thanks Julie, thanks very much... do come back :-)