My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080326

not too well.....

Aaaaa.... poor Yiyi has been having fever and rash for a few days now, and it's quite fortunate that she is not the cranky type when unwell... the fever isn't too bad and there's no conjunctivitis and she's feeding quite well so I don't really think its measles, maybe just another viral rash hopefully will go off soon...

It's nice being sick when people will get things for you. "Uncle" Ben just got her a branded teething toy that naturally like any other toys, goes right into the mouth!


Seems like Yiyi isn't the only one getting sick, my Sony DSC T-10 (which I love for its non-touch screen and slim design) is getting shaky the last few times I tried to use it... and I really mean shaky! Usually when the cover is opened, it will give off a little vibration, which I take as a sign that the motor mechanism inside is getting the lens ready for focusing... but now it shakes for a good minute or two without stopping... maybe something is jammed up inside, maybe its time to get a new camera! Oh no! It's only 1 year 1 month and 14 days old...

This is when I tried to take a picture of a locust on my car this morning... totally unusable...

This is when all the shaking's over (which takes longer and longer time) macro of a pendrive ornament... Damn it, I don't think Sony still produce any T-series with buttons outside anymore... Now with the second generation T, all are touch-screen... I hate touch-screen!

My new pendrive from SanDisk... and the polar-bear.

No comments: