My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080319

cafe archive: so much to do...

originally posted in Cafe Philosoffee 2007-05-14

SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME...

Last Monday I was on-leave, and while making the most of my time at home (snoozing in the afternoon) I was woken up by a series of in-coming call and messages, amongst all, from the Timbalan Pengarah Kesihatan, asking me to call back...

O-M-G!

I was offered (hhmm... this word doesn't seem right somehow) to come back to KK to take over a post in the HeadQuarters, in charge of HIV Unit of Infectious Disease Control... What do make of the news...? Mixed feelings I have to say.

I want to write in the story of how I felt when I first found out where Tungku was (not found on a small map) but as it were, there's so much things to do, hand-overs and a General Meeting to prepare for tomorrow... so yea, I'll do this later...

No comments: