My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080322

no signs of stopping...

Wow, it's crazy how the wallet is so easily emptied when you're out for sets, nights in a row...

Drowning my sorrows in straw coloured fluid? It could be...

I was just having a chat with a really long lost friend earlier, and going back to talk about life as it was then, I realised that it was so easy to define myself, my purpose and direction, as if I knew what I wanted and for sure was headed somewhere...

Could it be just a retrospective ease, because now thinking about my current purpose and direction, I feel like I don't know anything. It could be from the stress at work (or the lack of, work, not stress.

21 days gone waiting and seeing, coming in and out of the office, without proper aim since I can't be of real help in the Department, and can't really see patients since I am not authorised to work in Pekan Maternity Clinic yet... tried to enjoy the ride but this vacation in the Vineyard of the Jobless is doing very badly to my self-esteem...

Damn it, I hate being useless....

No comments: