- Been pestered by so many of my friends about going back to Church. It has been a while. Four years perhaps?
- Something stirred back when I was watching Glee (Grilled Cheesus) that reminds me of that yearning to yield to a higher and greater power I used to think I was chummy-chummy with.
- Maybe it's time to drop by for a visit... ;o)
- It's been a while, yeah. I've been meaning to jot down notes on my less than interesting life events but every time I signed in and opened the notepad programme, I'd be overwhelmed by things to write and in the end I'd lose the mood and start facebooking away.
- As I was just reading a post on a friend's blog, I am reminded that writing things down may not necessarily mean I am assuming that people are interested with my life, rather it be a black and white evident just in case of amnesia or suffering such consequences of old age.
- Currently doing locum at KDA Kinrara, trying to recover from the damage done at Bangkok. Guess I'll be talking about Bangkok in another post.
- I've since passed my Master, and now continuing to do the Doctorate part of the deal. Starting only in September, these 3 months would be a pain to pass. The Uni is entrusted to keep us occupied and each one of us are assigned for a project to do. Other than that, I still have a thesis proposal to submit and impress the panel with, since I screwed up one of the core subjects by getting a B-.
- I thought being such a people person, I'd have no problem getting through Society and Behavior in Health module. Maybe I'm not so much a people person after all. Maybe I'm an anti-social unknowingly!
- Anyway, the clinic's closing and so I have to finish this sentence and log off. I can hear the admin staff crunching the cash register outside, this is my favorite time of the day -- getting paid! ;o)
- If I'm lucky, the Chinese kopitiam nextdoor would still have some bakchang left. Happy bakchang day!!