My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080430

updet... updet... updet...

reporting from Solo at 1453, 3 hrs to departure...
30 APRIL - homeward bound...
  1. okay, honestly I feel I've been away for too long, and glad to be going back home today...
  2. started morning with the most touristy thing to do - decided I'd give in to becakman and get onto one...
  3. paid him extra tips - kesian the man, more so the speda (bicycle) creaking under my weight, hehehe... (sengeh tersipu-sipu)
  4. visited the amusement park and garden
  5. visited the museum of I can't remember who...
  6. visited the Kraton (old palace)
  7. had ayem gudek for lunch
  8. bought myself a Javanese headgear called Plangkon, will show you a pic of it later...
  9. my bag gave way earlier and my camera dropped on the floor (in the bag)
  10. my heart stopped for few seconds
  11. revived to find out its still okay...
  12. going to get a new bag now...
  13. will reach LCCT at 0930pm
  14. all is well... probably have to pay much for extra weight cargo... sigh...
Goodbye Indonesia, it's been good and well, had much fun...
...but there's no place like home...

ah, work on Monday....adusss...... sigh...

No comments: