My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080416

tag -- eligible bachelors........

Every April (I think) Cleo Magazine will be presenting 50 of the Most Eligible Bachelors (they think) in Malaysia, and as an introduction and self promotion for themselves, they are required to answer a set of standard questions. I always like to go through their answers and (feel good about myself). Undeniably there are some (maybe less than some) good ones, but mostly are just pure mindless ramblings which only serves to magnify their lameness, and and a confirmation of their himbodity.....

I meant to list down their lame answers here for our enjoyment, but decided otherwise, it's pretty shallow to put others down just to feel good about ourselves, so rambled someone in his random thoughts.... So I'll make this into a tag game -- put a picture of yourself (at work, or while doing something you enjoy most) and answer the questions below... if we don't get it to the magazine, at least we' make it into the blogsphere... Then, end by tagging 5 other bachelors that are most likely to accept your tag... married cannot join!

Note:
1. Questions are copyright of Cleo Magazine

2. You can choose to post saucy pictures of yourself, but at own risk lah...

****************************************************************************

A.R.TEO
29, health personnel


Three things you can’t live without: self-respect, love and inner-conscience..... What is the sweetest thing a girl has done for you? Agreeing to marry me..... The most daredevil thing I’ve done is… to learn swimming from the books -- no kidding, I went to the library and got myself 3 books on swimming, then headed to the swimming pool and jumped in...... What’s one thing you’re glad you’ve outgrown? I used to wear pants-suspenders in first year medic... friends saw my pictures from that year and thought I had Halloween everyday...... Your biggest mistake is… letting go of my interest in O&G just because of one lousy senior I couldn't get along with... but I'm now happy doing Public Health, so that remains as a mistake, but not the biggest..... Which actor would play you in a movie about your life? Robin Williams..... Why do women… wear a t-shirt blouse and that's formal to work, while guys need to put on a tie and a dress shoe?..... If you were a product, how would your advertising campaign read? I'll be a mirror, and my tag line reads "are you ready for the truth?"..... Would you date a good friend's ex? Not impossible but I tried that once with disastrous consequences..... A woman makes me nervous when... she sorta know I took her last piece of chocolate..... Your most annoying habit? I'll tell you tomorrow... or maybe later... after I'm done with other questions... actually it's procrastination..... What makes you cranky? Phentermine 30mg OD in the morning with lots of water.... What could a woman do more of? Fight for their own rights without coming on too much like a feministic bitch..... My life mission is to... teach someone about life, after I've understood a bit about it myself..... The best thing I've done for myself (till now) is... to forget about work and purchased a ticket to Indonesia for back-packing.....

*****************************************************************************

Other bachelors (at least I think you're still acting like one, hehehe)
  1. bobby - jaga ko kalau nda buat ni!
  2. john
  3. junior
  4. mesh - jangan marah....
  5. vic - do this before your membership expires!

3 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

OMG! I love this concept~!! Our own eligible bachelor in the blogosphere! LOL! Well, I totally agree with you about the lameness these 'eligible' bachelors exurb! Last year I made a post and dissed them, and got few comments from the bachelors themselves. You could read it here.
This year, I didn't even bother to buy the mag.. :P

ARTEo said...

Hey, wow, reading your comments for the bachelors last year made me go back to my own answers and checked again for signs of lameness... shhesh! hhahaha

cheers...

Unknown said...

I love this post dude! To be honest, you and Keets have always rated as two of the most eligible bachelors I know...You are a great guy and any gal would be lucky to get you! Liked the answers too. Very unique...unlike the crap that's spewed by the bachelors in Cleo. I think there levels of lameness. Some lameness has little if no class...and then there is the lameness that speaks volumes of the person...it says that I am intelligent and confident of myself but not so that I will put you down or be brash. It says that that I don't take myself so seriously and I am a warm and humble person. Now that's the kinda humour you have dude. It is no where near the humour you find in Cleo! You are a rare breed dude...they don't make them like they used to!