My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080420

random pics........

Still can throw in a few entries before going to Jakarta... These few days in KL would also be quite packed. I'm already booked for a visit to the Sii family, catching up with Adrian, hanging out with Tony and friends et cetera et cetera... I think my schedule would be filled up and I'd be left wondering... Is this really my vacation...?

Anyway, meeting up with good friends is never a chore...

View from the rooftop of KK Plaza, looking down at the carpark in front of KK Marketplace

The dolphins water-fountain in front of the new office complex of Sabah Ports

Taking a stroll at the beach adjescent to Sipitang Resthouse, Sipitang

Another KK Plaza rooftop shot, overlooking Sinsuran Complex. Further away is the Hyatt International Hotel.

2 comments:

SR215 said...

Nice Black and white pictures. Thumbs up!

Haven't been to KK since last December.

ARTEo said...

thanks dude... what a coincident... my last time in Lbu was also last dec for Xmas