My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080413

karaoke-no-go....

When people come to the clinic for the same thing, each and everyone of them: coryza (runny nose), headache, productive couching, mild fever that comes and goes... I always reassure them that this is just a common bug going around and that it's also seasonal, 90% of the people that walks through my door come with the same problem, so they shouldn't be too worried over it....

But I've seen one too many of these common thing I guess that I've got it myself -- and have been coughing myself crazy for the past week and drinking myself mad with Sea Coconut cough syrup - the only brand that seems to work for me...

For the past few days I've lost my actual sexy voice and now have an even sexier one, deep and breathy, hahaha... I've been frustrated and in the process making other people frustrated as well while trying to talk on the phone. But surprisingly yesterday I managed to give a talk to a group of people without proper PA system, so I had to project my sorry voice across the hall and still managed it...

I guess karaoke will not be in the destress list for a while till I get back my falsetto, hahaa... so Ewann, we got to think of something else now... ideas?

p/s: Wee See, thanks for calling and enduring a few minutes of trying to figure out what I was trying to say over the phone... I know the call from Australia is very expensive, although that expenditure seems justified for your boredom while waiting for hubby to catch some dinner, hahaha... thanks again dear, hope we'll talk again soon...


1 comment:

weesee said...

hahaha...have not been stopping by for a couple of days and OMG, so many entries...luckily i caught this one!
No worry, we will talk again soon!!!
Miss you!!!!!!!!!