My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080406

camwhoring around town......

One of the rare Saturdays spent at home with my siblings, as I put my feet down that I want a sober weekend for a change... so after turning down a couple of invitations to mellow my brain in intoxications, I stayed home learning up photox-surgery.

But I guess it's hard to stay home when the internet connection sucks and there's nothing to watch on TV (I still don't succumb to any over-rated reality shows)... So my siblings and I went out to have supper, with my Sony H9 along...

After a drink of kopi botol and char-toasted bread at Kopitiam Museum Cafe, we took a leisurely stroll around town at midnight, and unleashed the camwhores in (them)...

Taken using the arm-length technique, it is not easy to operate the H9 backwards (which body is shaped like a mini-SLR)... On a park-bench in Gaya Street...

The perpetually dry [water] fountain in the middle of a round-about...


The walls of the run-down buildings on the older side of KK makes interesting background...


Over looking the road parallel to Gaya Street in front of Stamford College...


And after all that posing around, we got hungry again and headed to Inanam Bus-Terminal to have the famous soto at one of the 24-hours coffeeshops... and would we waste an opportunity to pose?

Don't think so.....
Ben
Sandra
My evil twin...

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Wow, Sandra looks really different now. Love her glasses.

ARTEo said...

I sent her your regards... yea she's diff now... FAT kan? hahaha