My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080409

the one about blog jargons and random pics...

Hhhmmm... these past few days I have been blogging craps (nice craps, but still craps...)

I've just learned a few new blogging term: currently I am having blogstipation, meaning like a writer's block, so this is a blogger's block. What a blogstipated blogger need is a blenema, meaning anything: issues, events, gossips -- that inspires a blogger to blog incessantly, or at least at a significant frequency and amount. When this happens, that blogger is termed to have a blogorrhoea. I was having blogorrhoea some weeks back, but work can be a very effective blomotil.

(Blomotil is my term okay, meaning anything that can stop a blogger from blogging -- no ideas, work, poor internet connection, amnesia etc... combination of blog and lomotil, hahaha)

Anyway, when there's nothing significant to write about, one can always fall back to the safety net of posting song lyrics and random pictures... the act of scavenging old pictures and lyrics archive to pass as a blog entry is called blanoscopy.

(Blanoscopy is another one of my term, combination of blog and anoscopy)

Anyway, these are some of the pictures in my recycle bin that almost got flushed away for good, but I thought they'd probably make one final contribution before I get rid of them for good...

A picture of my office, with my perpetually messy table... if you come to visit, you'd be sitting at the chair in front of the desk, and I'd be keeping away all the confidential letters on the table before you see it... I really don't have anything to say about my workspace because most of the time I'd be on the computer table (either preparing documents, writing correspondence letters or blogging... lately it has been the last).

This is to show you my Javanese Batik which is actually yellowish-orangy in colour and makes me look like an overgrown walking ripe pineapple. This was during a kenduri buka puasa in clinic.

Greg pouring a cafe latte art for me...

During one of the meetings I organised, I got Starbucks to come over during the coffee-break to do a short coffee tasting session. It was done well, but only that our people are still not ready for this kind of couture in our primitive departmental setting. Never-mind lah..

Ben doing a self-portrait using my T-10... now I remember that I should go follow-up on my T-10, it's being sent over to KL for repair, and I hope to get it back before the trip to Indonesia.

Ah, there's another term I just made-up: bliopsy -- the act of copying an existing blog entry, own or plagiarised from another blogger, for use in another entry (blog and biopsy).

No comments: