My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080406

p-a-t-c-h gets free publicity...

I've been catching up on some blogs that I have missed during the week and to my pleasant surprise, there was another mention of p-a-t-c-h by another blogger. Posted by UrangRanau on her blog, Aramaiii Tie!! on 2nd April 2008.

Did somebody just call me a confirmed cam-whore...?

I've never met UrangRanau before, only chatted on the shoutbox. From what I know, she works in Singapore and comes back to Sabah once in a while. Thanks for the mention!

[weren't we supposed to be taking pictures during your last balik kampung?]


The first mention was by xigorx (I personally pronounce this Xerox - like the photocopier... easier) and I have a couple of his pictures scattered somewhere in patch -- one of a silhouette, and one a lower half of his body (because the focus was a dog, rather)... Thanks for the publicity, geng... Different from what UrangRanau said, xigorx says that I usually post pictures, not of mine, but of anything else...

I'd rather go with xigorx, I'm no cam-whore! Though I did one time, in Gaya Street last night, hehehe...


I'll return favour by introducing your blogs too later...

Honestly, blogging has been quite a comfortable medium for me to journal life, to immortalise memories and to track and count my blessings... Before this electronic PATCH there was a scarp book by the same name, which housed my thoughts and life-events, mostly during medical school. I'll probably scan and post some of the entries here some day...

One that I remember best, was the night I did my first toilet and suturing on an Indian lady at University Hospital -- that was when I was in 1st Year Pre-Clinical, and 1st Years are not yet allowed to do that. But I did anyway and I patch-ed a suture needle in PATCH to help me remember my humble beginning...

Back to what I wanted to say... I do think that I have been spending a wee bit too much time house-keeping a blog, that even when I have work or things to do, I'll still be thinking about my next entry... now that's too frighteningly fringing on obsession -- not to mention I scored 87% for my blog-addiction test!

Anyway, since I don't keep a written journal, I'd probably will keep to this for a while more... as long as there's still an audience, I will keep on updating...

Now if that is not exhibitionism, I don't know any other way to call it...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok ok sorry lohh...seems that you don't really agree with the cam-whore thing..but still tq ah for tis post, free publicity jg... ;p

ARTEo said...

hhahaha just kidding bah...

Anonymous said...

photo shoot thing, bnyk betul jemputan pi urg kawin bah tu hari..hehehe i'll be back (with terminator slang)will go back aGain this year i think for about 2weeks. buli ganti2 ambil gambar smpi muntah2.. ;p

ARTEo said...

boleh bah, sampai ngingis tu memory card, hahaha

Anonymous said...

ngingis lagi tuh..hua hua hua.