My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080415

random pics from the past......

I miss my own crib at Tungku. Having stayed alone in a 3-rooms house for almost more than 2 years it was kinda awkward having to move back to my folk's home when I was transferred back to KK... hope I'll get myself another crib sometime soon...

I myself don't really know the meaning behind this composition, but this was taken at a petrol station at mile-32 Sandakan road on my way to KK following an office trip for a course here. The background is a stretch of miles and miles of palm-oil plantation, all the way to the horizon.

True Malaysian idol, I have this picture framed in my office to motivate me on humanitarian cause in doing Public Health. Dato' Dr Narimah was the former Director of Family Development Unit and she delivers wicked speeches that captures even the shortest attention span and always give me goosebumps. Currently she is retired from the Ministry of Health, but now working for WHO. She's one of those who just cannot stop doing good stuff in the world. When I grow up I want to be like her.

I LOVE YOU, DATO' !!!!! (jangan jeles..! hehe)

A shot taken at Maghrib prayer-time during a rehabilitative camp in Lahad Datu. I was captured by the serenity and solemnity of the environment that enveloped the boys that were otherwise a real headache to control. Boys will be boys...

A trip to Pulau Gaya during MMFO - Malarial Management of Field Operation course - where we learn to manage malaria outbreaks on the managerial level. The field trip was the best compared to sitting down analysing data, cramming our eyes with statistics and beating our brains silly trying to make sense of the numbers.

Final day presentation for MMFO. Each team was to come up with a proposal on how to increase the detection of malarial cases in the districts and improve on service delivery to the most affected people - mostly in the logging estates and remote villages.

No comments: