My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080422

trip: day 1 ... take-2.....

After making that change in flight schedule, I went for a haircut and did a bit of last minute shopping... And packed the stuffs I thought I'd left behind yesterday, and quite glad because I got to know that the plane finally took off at 0630pm. Those poor buggers have waited 12 hours plus to get on the plane. MAS is really remarkable these days... I wonder how much worse can they actually go...

So today morning I rechecked the same luggage into the plane, and was hoping to have a nice peaceful trip ahead, until I found out I forgot to bring 2 of the most important stuff to carry along -- no, not my passport, although that would be really silly if I do... but my 2 phones... And I was unreachable, and can't call anyone because I don't remember phone numbers!

I checked in early (actually yesterday) so I managed to secure my favourite seat 25F. The view from where I am sitting, just before take-off.

Apparently MAS don't serve sausages and noodles for domestic breakfast anymore, the menu has been changed to sandwich, a piece of fruit cake and fruit yogurt. Not bad at all... and it comes in very stylo-mylo packaging.

KLIA Express still retains the RM35 per way fare. I guess they don't use petrol that's why they don't have a price increase.

Masin mulut, don't speak too soon...

Brickfields...

Mid Valley Megamall... home. I had to buy a phone and open a new prepaid line to be able to communicate again. It's remarkable also how much the hand phone has been internalized to become part of human's normal anatomy, just like spectacles and dentures. You just can't do without it nowadays.

Watched a movie: The Forbidden Kingdom. Comical. That's all I'm going to say about the (adjective) movie...

The Selangor / KL boundary. Nostalgic. UM Medical Faculty and Hospital is just next to this landmark.

Okay, I can't stand it... the movie didn't have a great plot and the Chinglish is funny... can you imagine Jet Li speaking in Shakespearean dialogue? Don't have to imagine... watch it only if it's the last movie on show... and your TV broke down.

After the movie we sent a couple of people back, and then went to SJMC to visit a friend's dad who's quite critically ill in the hospital CCU. This brought me back to some years ago when I had to resuscitate a friend's dad in the ICU when he collapsed and passed. Not a nice feeling to see your friend in that state.

Then we went off to meet another lady in Puchong. Got a chance to pray my 3 wishes since it's my first time going to Puchong Lady of Guadalupe Church. It's one of the most beautifully structured modern churches I've ever seen in Malaysia. They have 3D station of The Cross too... nice.

2 of my favourite stations: St 2, and St 10. One talks about accepting the cross and the other humility.

These 2 nights I will be bunking over Tony's place but unfortunately he's on-call tonight. So it's a restful evening for me, and a late supper with Tony's house mate Ryan, also a fellow Sabahan.

Ryan -- muka fascinated with the capability of dSLR... kidding.

No comments: