My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080414

35 things about me...

For want of a better entry, I found this tag-game in kadusmama's blog... nobody has tagged me so I'll tag myself (sorry UrgRanau, I'll do your tag soon, hehe)...

1. Rate your life from 1-10 (1 being very miserable)
A: Speaking mood-wise, I think its a 2 - very foul one... got this shit I'm thinking about and still couldn't put it down on words... Generally speaking, I guess I'm lucky to be where I am... (but not necessarily happy)

2. Is your hair long or short?
A: short

3. Do you have many real friends?
A: now this is tricky... few people categorise "friends" to acquaintances, colleagues etc, some to hi-byes, close, childhood etc... so for me, friends, yes I have, but those that I know I can count on... a handful.

4. Name friends you last hung out with?
A: Mesh, Jr, Gidong, Sumpit to watch AF6 - a bbq turned cook-out but with Absolute Vanilia, it is all well (kan?)...

5. Do you love chicken?
A: Hmmm... yes I do. Especially the type yang orang tua senyum-senyum...

6. Last three drinks you had?
A: Nescafe 3-in-1, Sunkist Orang Juice and plain water.

7. Do you eat fish?
A: I live on fish... and chicken.

8. Do people mispronounce or spell your name incorrectly?
A: All the time... mostly mis-spelled...

9. Who was the last person you hugged?
A: Yiyi the neighbour's baby... she's 10 months old now...

10. Last guy you think about?
A: HHmm.... does it have to be a guy? Well then it's Vic -- while blogrolling just now I am wondering why he hasn't updated his blog yet... it's been months!

11. Any food that made you smile today?
A: I bought this -- Daysun Coffee Roce Crackers today, haven't tried it yet, but anything coffee makes me smile...

12. Name one thing you have in common with your friends?
A: Which friend? If general, two eyes, one nose, one mouth.....

13. Do you trust your friends?
A: Yep, all too easily for my own good sometimes...

14. How old will you be in five years?
A: 34

15. Do you believe in love?
A: Yep...

16. Except for family and friends, who are you in love with?
A: Rocky my Godpup...

17. Do you honestly believe you have found the right guy/girl?
A: Not yet...

18. Are you someone's best friend?
A: I hope so... bestest lagi I want...

19. Do you love music?
A: Yes... jazz...

20. Last song you listened to?
A: I'm listening to "Who Painted the Moon Black" right now...

21. What's the instrument you wish you were able to play?
A: Piano - and I remembered the time Sheena played me a song over the phone for my birthday (all together now -- aaawwwwwwww......) Thanks again Sheens, that was the best!

22. Who was the last person you talked to?
A: My colleague - about the upcoming PLKN AIDS Module...

23. Who was the last person to call you?
A: John - about his sprained knee while playing Ultimate Frisbee

24. Would you consider yourself a worrier?
A: Heck, I am a melancholic!

25. Do you consider yourself as a happy person?
A: I should be... but somehow the mood's a bit off today...

26. Do you believe in saving yourself for marriage?
A: Saving what? Money? Virginity?

27. Last person that pissed you off?
A: The waitress at the restaurant we had breakfast in yesterday, I was asking for recommendations and all she can say is "I don't know, what you want to eat? All is good! Ah, although I sell beef but I never tried the beef!" Budu, kan?

28. From whom have you missed the most calls in the last 5 days?
A: This clinic in Putatan looking for locum doctors...

29. Who's the first person you call when you're having a bad day?
A: Hhmm.. Usually it's Ewann to see if he'll be free for another melalak session... but since having a sore throat, I'll let him rest a bit... hehehe

30. Last person who made you laugh like crazy?
A: My siblings I suppose...

31. Who's your greatest inspiration in life?
A: Wow, I have a few Malaysian Idols... check out my flickr for that... post-humusly is John Paul II.

32. Are you a good guesser?
A: I GUESS so.....

33. Who was the last person to sing your current favorite song and what song?
A: Bridge Over Troubled Waters - Simon and Garfunkle

34. Who makes you laugh the most?
A: Spongebob

35. What have you been telling yourself lately?
A: Pull yourself up, move on..... (more recently, Jakarta, here I come!)

Okay, now the tagging part... I'd really like for Vic to do this silly questionnaire, as an update to Over the Rainbow..

3 comments:

XiGorX said...

woohooo...Nice answers..I guess you're being partially honest..Hehe..

ARTEo said...

partially honest? what do you mean partially honest? I'm TOTALLY honest, man!

Unknown said...

Dude...LOL
I get the hint. I will update my blod today..in fact right now. I don't do questionnaires but I will write a something thats been on my mind. Miss you old friend!