My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080501

home at last...

or not quite, yet...

reporting from KL - 0211am at Tony's place
30 APRIL, Solo --> KL
  1. bought a bag to replace my expired one from Grand Mall Solo
  2. got one last CD before coming back to Malaysia - making total CDs in collection now... about 15 I think...
  3. took a taxi to Solo Airport - another word in BM not used in Indonesia-- lapangan terbang. Just say airport -- and make sure the "r" sound in "air" is audible...
  4. Plane took off 1/2 early at about 0600pm Indonesian time
  5. reached KL about 0800pm but had to turn FF to 0900pm
  6. cleared immigration and at the luggage claim area at 0920pm
  7. waited till 1005pm before the bags started coming out - a big fat WELCOME BACK TO MALAYSIA, AND THIS IS MALAYSIAN TIME!!! reality just hit me on the head...
  8. took the shuttle bus to KL - RM9
  9. Reached KL at about 1140pm, called Tony and went for dinner -- too cheapo to buy AirAsia cuisine...
  10. just downloaded the pics, took about more than 800pics and deleted some, left with only about 620++
  11. waitlah after I photox some of the pics then I'll upload them here okay...
Thanks for following my trip in Indonesia!

No comments: