My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080531

a night out with the sii family......

Some time ago I got the news that Jo and Paulus will be migrating over to Australia, which means they won't be around anymore when I go to KL, and I would not have the chance to see Josh and Claire grow up... sigh... so I have been on the quest to hunt for a parting gift that would not risk being left behind, given that they will carry only the necessities to Australia...

I have something already in my mind, in fact, I have gotten it already, hope they're going to pity me and bring it over to Australia with the, hehehe...

From (L): Grandma (or mama), Paulus, Josephine, Claire, Arteo and Joshua

With Josh and Claire... the next time I see them, probably they won't fit on my lap anymore... hopefully gym will make my thigh small enough not to fit them, because at the rate I am going right now, it'll fit the whole family still... hahaha...

Josh in deep concentration in arranging the balls in perfect triangle... always have been a perfectionist since young... I mean younger... refused to smile for the camera before he got everything arranged well.

Claire taking all opportunities she can get to be mischievous when Josh wasn't looking... Little Miss Independent as mommy calls her... the personification of cuteness....

Josh showing Claire how to fold a paper airplane...

No comments: