My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080527

2 days in tawau......

I've been away in Tawau for the past 2 days and because of the difficulty in getting an internet connection, it has been difficult also to update Patch on a regular basis. However it's been a fruitful 2 days, given talk to paramedics and inspectorate staffs on Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission Programme, the City Entertainment Outreach Programme, and Counseling with regards to HIV screening and AIDS follow up.

I won't lie about it, talking about counseling is never fun and is never interesting, especially when my slots are put right after lunch, but give it any time of the day, a lecture on counseling would still be sedative.

Since this morning I've been feeling a bit bloated, I guess from indigestion. Can't say I am very surprised, because last night I had some fried chicken wings from Servay, some barbecued chicken wings from pasar malam, murtabak jawa also from pasar malam, and KFC late night - just because it was opened for 24 hours. Well I am paying for it today, I have downed 2 sachets of Eno and still not feeling much better by now. I probably should go for a short stroll around town later.

Another frustration I've got is that I did not pack another book to bring along to this trip, other than the one I was finishing. Finished it already yesterday and last night I could not sleep because i did not have anything to read before bed time. Such is my bad habit... I have to read something... anything... before I can fall asleep. So how did I overcome the problem last night?

God Bless ASTRO Guide: Travelers Edition.

But that blessing has been used up, so I guess I'd better run now to the news stand to get myself a magazine of some sort, or the paper for today.

No comments: