My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080505

jazz in moderation.......

Hangus........

Coming back to work after half a month of care-free days could be quite painful, and the catching up of work tend to be stressful and mentally taxing...

That's why I don't think I can afford another period missing-in-action if I were to disappear again to attend the Miri International Jazz Festival.

So, missing the MIJF is a sacrifice worth-while... just have to make do with the 5 jazz CDs I got from Jakarta...

sigh...

But hey, KK International Jazz Festival is coming! Yay!!

2 comments:

G said...

Looks like you had a blast at the JAzz Festival tho :D

ARTEo said...

dont get to go... am going to burn the ticket to Miri, but work is still more important after 2 weeks of missing in action...