My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080530

i've remarried again......

Since my other wife got sick - Sony DSC-T10 - she has been having tremors unpredictably and at the most inappropriate of times she will start shaking, unable to fix a focus and ruin the chance to get a descent picture taken. I've sent it up to Sony Malaysia twice, once via an agent, and later on my own. Apparently the lens-motor mechanism is faulty, and since it's past the warranty period, I have to pay about RM430 to get it fixed, and the repair would take up to 2 months!

Coming back to KK after the second opinion I've been on the look out for another pocket point and shoot, and yesterday, I landed on a second hand RICOH Caplio GX8, 8.2MP. f= 5.8 - 17.4 mm, f/2.8 - 4.3. RRP RM1800 and I got it for RM1000. Good deal?

I hope it's a long lasting marriage, now I am officially a Canonian, Sonyian and Ricohan.

The optical quality is really impressive, with flexibility for manual over-ride. What I like most, is the love at first sight - for its old skool appearance. Full metal body with rubber lens hood extension.

At STAR Shangri-la Tg Aru Beach Hotel and Restort.

The Marina beach Bum.

The KK flyover, running over the road in front of Plaza Wawasan.

Dinner with John, at his pseudo-farewell dinner. He was supposed to go off to KL for good this weekend, but changed plans in the last minute. Well, dinner was good, at Little Italy.

No comments: