My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080201

the day i went out photo hunting...

There's always excuses tp postpone whenever I wanted to go around photo-hunting, but now with a new added pressure from H9, I had to get off my lazy behind, sacrifice a much needed afternoon nap and go around... it also helps that Labuan is really a nice place to take pictures.


Sand ridges like this appears like dunes when taken in macro mode.


Tree trunks of different width adds sophistication to the picture, taken against the sea...


Almost bald...


It took a while to let this pooch stay curious enough to be still for a moment for a good shot, or else I'd have to turn on the extreme sports function, he keeps on blurring the shot...


Park benches at Labuan Water Sports Complex...


Driving around, on our way to Manikar to catch sunset...


Natural fencing...


The sunset...

In keeping with the theme of PATCH I've made all the pictures in black and white, but it definitely don't do justice to some of the beautiful sceneries, and the capability of H9 to capture colours...

For the colour version of these pictures, click here...

No comments: