My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080227

the new route...

Ah, it seems like I won't be getting off from Yogya but Solo, but who's complaining... My flight to Jakarta only costs RM108.90 plus all the (hidden) taxes and charges while coming back from Solo is RP251,499 which is almost equivalent to RM90.00, making my total flight expenditure only RM199 minus 10cents. Since I have a free ticket to KL and back, that part is also taken care of... ah, wonderful...

I was walking around Wisma yesterday and wanted to see how far RM100 would stretch... quite a good rate this one particular money changer was giving...

Just like Monopoly money in my pocket...

Hmmm... My RM89.54 converted to two hundred and fifty thousand Rupiah, that is two five zero zero zero zero (whoa) but alas, since the colour of the notes did not register as money to me (yet) I don't feel particularly rich seeing these notes... or maybe I should change them to smaller change like RP1000 then I'll have 250 pieces of those little buggers to make me feel rich! Muahahahahaha..... Sot!

No comments: