My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080227

limbo at work...

For the past 2 weeks I have been running on low morale at work... Usually work requires a lot of my attention and planning as all that needs to be done today would have been meticulously (well, not as often as I would have it though) planned a couple of weeks before and since I am counting my days in this department, I see my role in the whole drama is on an exit...

Days get spent on clearing up baggages I don't want to leave behind; calls to make, appointments to follow-up, monthly returns to verify... and since I don't do much planning anymore, I have too much time at hand and hence, the prolific blogging and photographing...

Not that I am complaining, I kinda enjoy being laid back, with not a care in the world (yea, right) and most exciting of all, planning for my trip to Indonesia... actually mom did a lot of that planning, even to checking out cheap flight days...

Today the highlight goes to the outing with Ewann for another pitch-bashing kara0ke session at KKBox, Karamunsing... 3 hours of choral abuse on the poor microphones mercifully confined by barely soundproof walls....

Hahaha, I'm talking for myself, of course... Ewann can sing.

I was lugging my camera all the way in and out of the karaoke but yet I forgot to organise a pose for a shot at KKBox... well, here taking a break from all that singing, easing our sorry throats with good coffee was the way to end a fine, fine day...

A toast, buddy, to life, and all that it throws to us...

No comments: