My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080202

haircut...

I've put off cutting my hair long enough and am actually expecting to pay the Festival Rate, having come this close to Chinese New Year already, but to my pleasant surprise, my usual hairdressing saloon does not practice the price hike-up, common to other barbers...

Every time I go for a haircut there's always this feeling, that I might regret going at all... I had bad experiences with cuts that are too short, or too thin, or just not the way I like it, but this place I go to, in Sinsuran, so far has a clean record with me...

...so this is me after a few weeks since the last I got a cut...


...first she starts off with trimming the tip of my hair...


...then she proceeds to thin the sides and the back...


...then the shampoo, I always enjoy the head massage...


...after that, the clean up... I am quite particular about my stings to stand at an angle, so it cannot be too short that it stands straight up and it cannot too long that it flops down.. quite a pressurizing job... but she's okay...


...the after the hairdryer, some gel to help hold the hair at an angle...


...okay la for the Chinese New Year, it should grow into my look ina few days...


...I dont know if I can reproduce the Godzilla spikes at the back like she does it...

No comments: