My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080225

if it comes back... if it ever comes back...

I’ve found my source of happiness, and I’m ignoring the source of pain. As long as I get to love, I don't need to be loved...
Anonymous

Ah, what sharp words, piercing through the very fibers of my heart reading this line... Very often we have succumbed to the vulnerability that comes with too much expectations that we put in every things in life; be it work, family, and especially more so, relationships.

But then again, matters of the heart are very much beyond our control... how do we make someone like us more, how do we make someone love us more (but it is too easy to make someone annoyed with us more, hate us more... how come it is so?)

I'm not too sure if Kahlil Gibran is the first to say these words, but he sure quoted it, and I, though reluctant, try to find in it, some truth...
If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were...
Kahlil Gibran

Damn it, saying it is so easy unless one knows what it takes to let go...

And now, to look for my source of happiness... do you ask yourself often enough to realise the secret of this life. what truly makes you alive? What makes you happy? What makes you whole?

No comments: