My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080221

black and white photography...

I've always been interested in b&w photography, hence the theme of this whole blog, but somehow I want to get away from the boring convert of my coloured pictures to greyscale which render the pictures flat and lifeless most of the time...

Until I found this programme, a plug-in that works with any Photoshop plug-in compatible programme like Elements etc, and Windows 98 or higher... and the effect, stunning! The other good thing about it is that it's totally free!

VIRTUAL PHOTOGRAPHER 2.0
www.optikvervelabs.com


I've put up again some of the pictures I took from long time ago...

At Jesselton Point where the island speedboats are docked

One of the most impressive lifestyle pictures I've taken is of this group of people on Gaya Island. My trademark is to have kids do the sign of peace, but this granny is definitely young at heart...

Who needs clothes if you can have Coke for breakfast?

Just make sure you read the instruction in the read-me document that comes with the programme!

No comments: