My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080216

supper with anne and martin...

My attempt in taking a happy couple pictures to ease myself into wedding photography. Ever since I got the book Digital Wedding Photography by Glen Johnson, I've been very motivated to take my camera along every time I have a chance at couple photography...

I took about 63 photos to come up with 6 that I like most... well, I'm getting there...







Trying to insert myself into the picture, holding a Hybrid camera backwards is much more difficult than using a square compact, but the picture is much nicer than the ones we took with my DSC-T10...


Anybody wants to model for me? As long as I am still practicing, it is free of charge, he he he...

No comments: