My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080212

packing time again...

Ahh... the moment that I've been patiently waiting for the last few weeks... rather the letter that I've been waiting for the last few weeks, is finally out.

So, as afore mentioned, I might be facing a transfer from doing management to the clinics, as a result of a posting reshuffling, and shall start work at the new place starting this March. What do I make of this news... surprisingly I am very much more composed compared to the last time I got the tentative placement.Though I loved this job, I was not as much emotional about it... partly thanks to Duromine for supressing my actual feeling about the whole thing.

The stuff I have to go through just before my birthday... sigh...

Anyway, on a brighter side of the story, I have announced to the clinic of my coming to join them soon, and the warm reception from their side eases the whole process too.

From March onwards, I will be doing the works that I have been doing for about 2 yeras plus before joining the Departmnet of Health, that is to take care of a clinic, but this time, not a polyclinic but a designated Maternal and Child Health Clinic. My core business from then on is to take care of expecting mommies and their little babes, make sure their pregnancies go well, make sure that daddies know what to do when the little ones come along, and make sure babies thrive and grow up healthy and strong like babies are supposed to. Now that shouldn't be too hard... comparing to taking care of sex workers and their safe-business habits!

So I guess it's very timely that my stethoscopes was found again during the CNY spring cleaning (after thinking that I lost it) give it a good shine, and get ready to do what a doctor's supposed to do.

No comments: