My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080130

s.n.a.p...

the mistresses club

I recently added another one of these to my collection... blame it on impulsive buying but I think Duromine sometimes makes you do things you don't want to do... like buying another camera when you have already a T10, a Canon SLR, an old Canon A400 and a Sony Ericsson phone that also takes pictures.

I blame it on the lure of the H9 that sings like a siren, lulling me to a night of insomnia just thinking about its state of the art technology in a Hybrid Camera that includes 8.1 Megs resolution, 15x optical zoom lens (31-465mm eff) 3.0" LCD with EVF, ISO up to 3200, max 1/4000s shutter speed, Aperture up to 2.7, a free battery, an upgradeable memory stick to 2G and oh... the viewfinder is a tilting one some more.

new mistress

No, I blame it on the Duromine... even the insomnia the night before was caused by Duromine...

No comments: