My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080111

the one about the fleeting nature of life...

It was too soon after I've said about being pushed around in this rat-eat-rat world that I received another shock this morning to know that my days in HIV unit were ending, actually ended, since the memo of transfer is due to come out next Monday... I was of course flabbergasted, not much to say but to curse the fate I am faced with...

I love my job and am proud to stand among the few that can say the same... but what can I do when I become the victim of the system.

This reminds me of the fleeting nature of life itself. The wisdom that I can take home (or wherever they're sending me next) is probably to realise that everything in life is temporary... One day it is here, and the next, it is not (like my job)...

So since I am still here today, what can I do to make the most out of it?

*sigh...*

No comments: