My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080120

oh no, i might get screwed for this...

First and foremost, I'd like to thank Noves for wanting to do a write-up on our "night-work" and a little bit on the current situation of HIV infection in the state. It would do much to help create further awareness to the public about the disease and hopefully, will help reduce the sticky stigma that is placed on our little friend, the condom...

Now, a little bit about the article, due to some technological mismatch, the proof-read version of the story did not get through and there were some... hmm... somethings in there that I wouldn't exactly say it that way.

I have a notorious curse upon me, that I usually leave a place in pretty ugly conditions, like when I left for Lahad Datu, I just had a break-up at that time and I left the youth ministry with a sour taste in the mouth. And when I left Lahad Datu to come back to KK, things there were done halfway, projects were abandoned and some people were mad at me for leaving at such a short notice. Also an ugly sight.

And now, when I am about to be transferred down to the clinic, I have this article to explain to the Boss... not just the local boss perhaps, the National Big Shot is coming tomorrow and I may have to deal with him too.. sigh... a perfect sign to herald my unfortunate exit from AIDS Unit...

Sigh... oh me, why me...

No comments: