My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080120

the one about a wedding and sexual health...

Today I gave a talk to a bunch of adolescents from Jabatan Belia dan Sukan about HIV, AIDS and reproductive health. It's not that I've not done it before, this easily is becoming a second nature to me... Not sure if that will up my points in the stock-market (kasi naik saham)...

The day started early because my talk was sceduled at 8am and the office driver will come at 6am. Although it has been rainy for the past few days, the mountain decided to greet our coming with a fair whether... and it will only do justice for the mountain to post its picture in colour...

Can you believe some people live in places with this kind of background?

Came down in the afternoon, and pretty much slept the whole afternoon off after taking Actifed for my runny nose...


I have a friend, Ben who gets married today, and I'd really wish to attend his wedding in KL, but if it wasn't for the reshuffling, I'd be in KL now. He probably won't find his way to this blog, but I just want to wish him all the best in his new chapter of life. I'd really love to attend your wedding, Ben! Sorry I can't be there...

Otherwise, I am still caught in preparation for Dato' Hassan's visit next week (The Big Big Shot of Disease Control in Ministry of Health - and he's known for his merciless sarcasm)... I'm still holding on to the post, and still hoping that I don't have to come down to Clinic since I really love what I am doing right now...

work out? Hell yes, I'm working out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well indeed, i grew up around the area in the picture. I miss my home, Sayang Kinabalu...