My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080113

the one song that's been haunting my mind today...

Sometimes that can be irritating but I kinda like this song... the tune is so disturbing, I actually went out to get the CD to sing along (couldn't download from the net) and did some homework on the meaning of the song... getting in touch with my keDusunan bah...

KOSOROU KOPO NANGKU DOHO
Jestie Alexius

this is the singer of the song, pic taken apparently circa end of May-early June

Id tanga tuong
Okito ku tulan rombituon
Kopurimanan ku osongulunan oku
Do inggino ko koupusan

Intanganku posorili
Anawau binabang tulan
Kinotu ku iso tusak bunga
Ii minungkalad tanga tuong

Lumangad oku dika
Langadon oku miampai dika
Osorou ku sinuau nu, oh koupusan

Koginawaan ku dika
Batos ku dika oi koupusan
Kosorou kopo nangku doho
Lumangad oku dika...

Note: All artistic sentiments were lost during translation... sorry...
it IS a nice, romantic song, really...


In the middle of the night
Looking at the moon and the stars
Realizing that I am alone
My love, you're not here

I look around
The brightness of moonlight
I pick a flower
Blooming in the night

I miss you
I long to be with you
I remember our times together
Oh my love

My love for you
My promise to you, my love
Do you still remember me
I miss you

No comments: