My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090529

when all plans leaves me still alone........

Oh no, what am I to do with such weekend night when I have to spend it all by myself?
  1. Plan A is catching an early flight back to UK
  2. Plan B has group outing with CG... reminds me of the old days when I had my own CG too, sigh...
  3. Plan C has a date, so dinner is a no-can't-do
  4. Plan D is going back to KL for the weekend to close in a gap of long distant relationship
  5. Plan E... well Plan E involves drinking, don't know if I want to go that direction yet...
  6. Ben is in Membakut with Mom
  7. Emme and Sandra is going up to Membakut to see Ben and Mom
  8. Dad has to work...
  9. I guess I'll just watch movie on my own... again... Monsters vs Aliens maybe?

No comments: