My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090517

arteo in singapore: day 2..........

Day 2, I checked out early to take a quick visit to another mall to have breakfast. I was actually wanting to get a picture of the Merlion but then it was a little bit off my planned route, so the Merlion just had to wait till next time.

So I went to Harbour Point instead....

.....and I found this coffee chain called the Coffee Club, and had the most uppity breakfast in my life -- which is quite satisfying, wish we have one of these in Sabah.

The black coffee.

The salmon breakfast set. It is sliced salmon atop a corn cake (like a hash brown) with scrambled egg on the side -- served on an over-sized plate and a piece of grass for garnishing to give it the up-class look. Splendid!

This piece of egg with shreds of hams on toast I tapau from the next door BreadTalk (the original -- all else that we see eg bread story etc are just ciplaks) but it's a little stiff... not so nice.

Raisins and cream on cake sandwich. Good.

Mocha from Coffee Club. Nice.

After that hearty breakfast, I went on my way crossing back to Malaysia, which took bloody long because it was a Sunday and nobody told me about the Sunday jams. I was lucky to cross in time for my flight back to KL from Senai.

Senai Airport.

No comments: