My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090529

the minister's visit........

As if today's tender meeting wasn't stressful enough, half way through it I received another sms from my Boss asking that all the AMOHs were to stay back for a meeting with the Director tonight at 8pm and we're expected to be there when the Dear Mister Minister Sir of Health Ministry - Dtk Liow Tiong Lai comes for a visit at Queen Elizabeth Hospital tomorrow morning.

That means I had to cancel the committee meeting in Beluran, change my flight ticket at the very last minute and rush to a few places in a very short allocation of time... but, hey, work is work.

The meeting tonight lasted till 1130pm and I was supposed to be watching Monsters VS Aliens at 1Borneo with my staffs at 1120pm.... and again, well, who says that government servants are allowed to have fun... any fun!!??! Right?

No comments: