My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090502

travelogue: bali day 4....

  1. Woke up early today, there was a plan to go to Uluwatu by motorbike. At the rental, the guy was showing me how to get a scooter going, but he dicided to not rent to me after seeing me brake-maut once. Once!! Come-on!! I've never gotten on a motorbike before, gimme a break!!! anyway, it was raining so it wasn't a good day to go around in motorbikes anyway.
  2. Got to know a few more people... Sabita, ?Azlina, Ayu, Miru, Suraya and actually Meite's correct name was Malte...
  3. Went to the beach in the morning, and by afternoon, did the city-folk's vacation -- in Centro where it's fully air-conditioned.
  4. Went around looking for a haircut -- I refused to pay Rp40.000 for a salon service so I did a lot of walking, looking for the roadside Rp8.000 ones, which brought me way south of Kuta... but walking is good.
  5. Got news from office that there's a quiery on one of our projects - shit, you can get the man out of work, but not the work out of the man... so I'm here to reply to e-mails as well...
  6. Had good Indonesian style dinner, and chugging Bintang
  7. Got offer to join Sabita's group to Uluwatu tomorrow, going on a rented Kijang - sounds like a better idea than scooter...

No comments: