My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090506

travelogue: bali day 8........

  1. Got up early just to laze around while waiting for the taxi at 9am...
  2. Arrived Kuta Poppies Lane about noon, checked in and slept right away...
  3. Woke up at 2pm, straight to Cybercafe to work - return emails, plan for purchases, decide on disciplinary action on one of the staffs, decide on vehicle repair... and prepare for next week's meeting on MNon, Tue and Wed... workaholic yet? Nah..... not yet.
  4. Darn, it's so uncool to be back in Kuta after 2 days in Ubud, I should have planned for longer stay in Ubud
  5. Going to just loiter around for these 2 days, I think I had enough of vacation, now I'm bored... well, not exactly bored, just tired from being a foreigner... well you know what I mean...

No comments: