My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090510

travelogue: bali day 10............

  1. Started the day with breakfast at Nasi padang, as usual, with Miro
  2. Completed my packing by noon
  3. Spoke with this MAS stewardess earlier last night, that we might want to share a cab to the airport, she flies earlier but I don't mind waiting in the airport - but when the time came I wasn't ready to go yet, so she went first, and I asked the cab to come back for me later
  4. Had about a few hundred Rp left after leaving out some cash for airport tax (Rp150.000) and cab (Rp50.000) so I went out to do some last minute shopping
  5. Went past this Gelatto shop everyday but never stopped by to get anything, so on the last day, I decided to just heed the salesgirl's call and went in for a slushy mango drink Rp15.000
  6. Went to the airport in a Jimney Jeep, had a chicken pie at Coffee Bean before the flight so I don't have to buy anything from Air Asia, haha, cheepo!
  7. Arrived on time in KL, took the RM9 bus to KL Central and got Tony to pick me up to a KLPAC performance...
  8. Henceforth, life came back to earth again, while waiting for the next trip... where can I go now?.....
  9. Before that, got meeting for 3 days in JKNS starting Monday, ah, reality bites sooner that I thought....
Okay... thanks for following the scanty journal of my trip to Bali, wait up for the pictorial report, soon -- only @pAtch.... stay tuned!

No comments: