My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090510

travelogue: bali day 9........

Writing this after being back in KK can be quite a challenge... the long vacation in Bali seems like a dream now, was I really away for thaaat long? I guess reality comes back after coming back home... anyway, I still remember what I did on day 9...
  1. Woke up earlier but since the weather was gloomy, went back to sleep again till near noon.
  2. Went to lunch at the usual Nasi Padang, and got ready for souvenir hunting
  3. Checked on a few roadside stalls, and comparing to the ones in air-conditioned shops proper, the price differs at about Rp 3-5.000 only, which is about Rm1 - 2... So decided I'd just shop in the comfort of air-conditionings.
  4. Came back to shower before dinner with Florian and Miro and new met friends from Sweden and some where I can't really remember now... one of 'em Scandinavian countries.
  5. Hanged-out for chit chat and more beer just in the hotel, decided to skip clubbing for the night.
  6. Retired early to pack for home the next day...

No comments: