My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090522

arteo bored in kl........ waiting to go to bali.....

I spent 2 days in KL, between Singapore and Bali just so I can get some work done at Putrajaya. Actually, until that time, I was yet to be registered as a Licensed Medical Practitioner because I have not yet gotten my Annual Practicing Certificate, a delay caused by a missing file from Queen Elizabeth Hospital. After sitting on the matter for a bloody long time, I got my huge bum moving to get things done on my own - so I brought the documents myself to Malaysian Medical Council at Putrajaya and submitted it myself. Now I have received a letter stating that I can practice as a fully registered medical doctor... yea, after all these years. Above is a stolen shot from the MMC office - not very impressive. Below is an oasis decoration in front of the MMC block - more impressive than the inside.

Some shots at Putrajaya Railway Station, the KLIA Transit.

Had lunch at a cafeteria in KL Central - a hearty tomato soup with beef ribs - two thumbs up!

Then after that I got a little bored, so I home - to MidValley - to watch some TV - I mean movie at the cinema... and all the shows I wanted to see was only coming soon, so finally I settled on this... 3 minutes after the show started, I was thinking of getting out and blah, the only thing that stopped me from doing so was because I was seated at seat 13, right in the middle of the row. The seats to my left and right was all full, so I decided to endure the pain and finished the show...

Got a gift for Dr Alex's belated birthday, and had a slice of cake while waiting for Dr Tony to get me to meet Alex at USJ.

Ah, it was a painfully boring day, and even this entry was pretty boring too......

No comments: